Thursday, January 22, 2009

My First Blog

I am back at work and in temp accommodation while our building alterations happen. Our temp room is hot and stuffy because of minimal ventilation - so I am pleased to be doing our drop in service in the link - it is nice and cool in there- especially as it has been sooo hot. Not that I am complaining! A summer in Dunedin does not always happen - so long may it last!

I am hating all this talk of recession and doom and gloom about the job market. I suppose I am lucky that I have one - well for the foreseeable future anyway. The good life appeals to me but then a regular income is one of the factors that is a career anchor for me.

What I do know is that the principles of job hunting have not changed. What are the principles?? Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment